I just got a lead recently for two Java developers positions in Madison thru my recruiter friend. She has direct access to the VP of Technology so let me know if you are interested (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and technical training, is required
• Two or more years of experience in Java web based business application design, development, installation, and modification in an online environment
• Ability to working independently or in teams, mentoring less experienced developers as needed on certain projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, document requirements, develop specifications, and drive development methodology maturity.
• Strong technical leadership skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
• Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies in mainframe, midrange, Web and PC computing environments desirable; in-depth experience in one or more is critical
• Experience with JBoss, Tomcat, Seam, Java Servlets, hibernate, Ajax, SOA, SQL scripting and MySQL, Web Standards (XML, SOAP, SAML), and other related technologies
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
• Experience in the employee benefits, insurance, or financial industry is preferred